- If there is such a thing as pre-slash, is there also such a thing as post-slash? And what would "post-slash" mean, anyway? Maybe something like this: five years after a breakup and the two characters aren't romantically involved anymore but they still hang out together at the coffee shop and they bowl in the same league twice a month.
- As of episode 1.03, Kyle XY seems like a cross between My Life as a Dog and The Forgotten Door (which OMG, I just learned that there was a TV series based on the book). And it doesn't suck. A little preachy, maybe, but definitely watchable. Complaint: Not enough Nicholas Lea as of yet, and I'm upset about this. I mean, he's the real reason I'm watching an ABC Family show made by Disney in the first place, right?
- It's not for certain yet, but I may be able to DRIVE to Toronto next month. In my VERY OWN CAR. I haven't had my own car in over two and a half years. Having said that, I still will not drive in Toronto. (see "not driving in toronto" on my LJ interests list). I'll park first thing and take the TTC everywhere, but to not have to take the bus across the border would be sheer luxury. I'm border-phobic as hell, and driving is way less crazy-making.
- I have a new coffeemaker! Well, it's not brand-new, but it's like new, because its previous owner was my nephew Patrick, who is a coffee connoisseur and only stopped using this one because he upgraded to the brand-new model. So this one's in great shape. It looks like this, in matte black. I haven't had any coffee from it yet, but mr_t00by has, and he says it's good. :D
- There are Russian porn ads on at least
twothree of my LJ comms. wtf?